THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

Lyric Of ( Frozen ) Prepared by Hameeda Hamdan al.Sofi

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

Admin

ADMINISTRATOR

A Song
A lyric of the singer Madonna

You only see
What your eyes want to see
How can life be
What you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's
Not open
You're so consumed
With how much you get
You waste your time
With hate and regret
You're Broken
When your heart is
Not Open
If I could melt your heart
We would never be a part
Give yourself to me
You hold the key
Now there is no point
In placing the blame
And you should know
I suffer the same
If I lose you
My heart will be broken
Love is a bird
She needs to fly
Let all the hurt
Inside of you die
You're Frozen
When your heart is
Not Open

Prepared by / Hameeda Hamdan al.Sofi

https://art33.yoo7.com

2Lyric Of ( Frozen ) Prepared by Hameeda Hamdan al.Sofi Empty To Your Sensetive Soul 13/1/2008, 1:08 am

Admin

ADMINISTRATOR

Thank you Hameeda so much for this expressive song. When I read it at the first time I felt within my soul a very big power that inforces me to go and seek for this song. And when I listened to it I realized how much you have a very fantastic taste. And again Thank You Hammeda, and I wish that you join this forum and enlay it with your participations in any field you desire, Because after what I have read and listened to, I earned a strong trustness in you and in what you will present to us and I'm completely sure that you won't be frozen but you'll stay as you are a big sensetive girl.

with my respects

https://art33.yoo7.com

زائر

Thanx sis 4 the lyrics, I think itz madona'z song, isn't it scratch
i like it soo much but i feel itz girly loool lol! thanx again and goooo onnn albino

زائر

Dear Hameedah It's realy a very beautiful song and I love it so much than how u can imagine..... thank you for this lovely song my dear

thanks alot for every one read my song

زائر

we've read it but we still want 2 hear u singin'
haha
bounce bounce

Laughing you will hear me in your dream Razz
i am better than madona ha ha

lol!

عدل سابقا من قبل (H)al-sofy في 27/5/2008, 1:57 pm عدل 3 مرات (السبب : i will change its place)

lol!

عدل سابقا من قبل (H)al-sofy في 27/5/2008, 1:58 pm عدل 1 مرات (السبب : i will change its place)

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى