THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

Insulting

+2
Nedved
rury
6 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1Insulting Empty Insulting 8/8/2008, 4:34 am

rury

rury

Who cares if someone insults another nowadays, especially if the insulted one is an old man and in front of his wife and daughters who tried to save the situation? Unfortunately, that's what I saw. A low young man who appears to be educated with his wife insulted who's bigger than him and who's considered to be his father, and worse than that he tried to beat him with a shoe, yes, a shoe and saying bad words in the middle of a crowded place and surprisingly is that no one made a move??????? They just stood staring and waited for the next movement. Now if u were in front of such a situation what would u do and what would u think of such a low person? What if the old man is ur father?

2Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 9/8/2008, 4:29 pm

Nedved

Dear Rury

Wallah Rury its a very bad sutation.

Our problem here in Yemen is that we just watching without doing anything or respone

Its very bad things

about me I do not know if I will do something but if I left the place without doing thing I will regret it and hate myself

Thank you rury for your specail subjects

Nedved

3Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 10/8/2008, 2:03 am

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

in fact... Rury.... that's what i'm talking about .... that's the main problem which faces our community and no one does any thing about that .... yes even the youth they don't think seriously about such thing ( morals ) yes that's the problem (immorality) ... look I think we started from the stage of falling down in the Europian society... I mean people here don't think about any such thing nowadays they don't even think about God and what he told us to do

Look this problem is the problem of every one of us ... and if we moved and tried as much as we can to plant morals in our society .. that means we have played the right role in serving our homeland.. yet if we didn't ... we will face what that old man has faced or maybe worse

By the way ... thank u sooooo much Rury for such important topic and as I told u before u have a very great mind that understands every thing around ... and also u have a heart that feels every thing .. and u have a soul that forgives whenever it can...

Thank u

4Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 10/8/2008, 9:35 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

I think that this mean man lacks confidence and I was there I will not stay foot, I will do my best to prevent this outrightous act. in fact I have been in such situations many times and I'm happy because I have done something that prevent self-reproach.
and I want you my friends to be able to change the recent era to the better in any feild of life not only in this issue.......

Thank you .......

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

5Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 11/8/2008, 4:11 am

EMAN

Dear rury

First of all I would like to thank u for this sensitive and at the same time painful issue.

Unfortunately…, For me this is not the first time to hear such a thing, But what hurts is that, this phenomenon became more spread.

Do u know why?

Excuse me to tell u my opinion.

First, I think that, his education might be the reason; Unfortunately some educated people think that they are the king of the situation, they believe that they are right and others are wrong, in short no one like him/her. Some believe that they should re- cultivate their parents who are illiterate.
some educated become arrogant especially to their parents????????????

And the only way to express such people in words is

اذا انت اكرمت الكريم ملكتة واذا انت اكرمت اللئيم تمرد

Second, the weakness… but the nonexistence of the morality with such people.

Dear I know the situation was very harmful especially for u because u saw every thing and the worse was; when No one tried to do any thing.
But I am sure some time in future; the same guy is going to be in the same situation.

كما تدين تدان

بروا أبائكم تبركم أبنائكم

Third, people did not do any thing because they don’t want problems, they might believe in

اعمل خيرا شرا تلقى" هذه الايام طبعا"

And I would like to end my replay with this sad fact

In the past parents used to punish their sons and sent them to jail. But now sons drag their parents to jail??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 15/8/2008, 2:52 am

rury

rury

about me I do not know if I will do something but if I left the place
without doing thing I will regret it and hate myself

Nedved, thank uuuu for ur words. what u said is near to what I felt
about that situation that I felt regret for not doing anything but still I'm a
girl and if I did and made a move, I think he won't be hesitated to assault me
for he didn't respect the old man, what about whose older than him and a
girl????

Surprised

Firstly, thank
uuuuuuuuu Bassam that u read my topic and for ur words. Actually, we fell down in the
European society but thank God some people still have morals but not as much as
those who don't have unfortunately. I mean whenever I go outside, I see and
hear wonders which r immoral. Why? I mean we're Muslims and Islam asks each one
of us to be respectful and more than that, it's the religion of mercy.

Look
this problem is the problem of every one of us ... and if we moved and tried as
much as we can to plant morals in our society

I think if everyone and not only one or two in that place made an action,
in that time I can say we planted morals in our society and that man will be
shamed of what he did.

Thank
u again

Surprised

Soul of Love, it's amazing that
u made sth and I'm happy for ur courage, I mean it's great, but did u face that
he said or did sth to u?

Thank uuuuuu
Surprised

Let me tell u sth that u remind
of it Eman, that man one day will face what he did exactly coz as u said "
كما تدين تدان" and I have a real example and that
happened to me. I did sth to one once and that thing which I did to that person
happened to me but with a slight difference. When that happened to me I
remembered immediately what I did and said to myself" U deserved it
girl". Since then I forbid to make anything bad to anyone.

Thank u Soul of Love for ur nice participation

7Insulting Empty رد: Insulting 16/8/2008, 6:37 pm

insulting people is very bad thing whither they are older or younger than you
i think it is the family responsibility
because if the parents are insulting each other, simply their children wil imitates them
but u know these days young people are insulting each other especial the friends with each other and it is ok for them.
any way thank you rury for the great topic
and i am proud that u are a member in this forum
hope u the best

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى