THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

Who will be

+3
Nedved
soul of sorrow
EMAN
7 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1Who will be Empty Who will be 10/10/2008, 7:54 pm

EMAN

If you have the chance to meet a famous person; who would you like to be? Why?

عدل سابقا من قبل EMAN في 18/11/2008, 2:04 pm عدل 1 مرات

2Who will be Empty Awesome 10/10/2008, 8:34 pm

soul of sorrow

I don't really care for celebrities.

But I wish I would meet the most famous person so far and forever, for sure,

The Prophet "Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him". Because he is the only one you can enjoy meeting him.

Thanks for such creativity, Yours,
Rohanko

3Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 11/10/2008, 9:39 pm

Nedved

سلاااااااام

اكيد مقابلـة المصطفى سيد الخلق والمرسلين امنيـة اي شخص .. بس مش معقول نقابلـه في الدنيــا

فخلونا في المشاهيـر اللى في حياتنا هذه

انا الصراحـة اريد اقابل اللاعب نيدفيد لاني اعشق هذا اللاعب

وكمان احمد الشقيري صاحب برنامج خواطر .. انسان ممتاز وكمان اريد اجلس معه ساعـة على الاقل

سلاااااااااااااام

4Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 12/10/2008, 2:24 am

Age Night

Age Night

و انا الصدق رأيي من رأي ندفد و احد ما يتمناش يقابل سيدنا محمد عليه افضل السلام و التسليم أخ ... لو احنا غير نتمنى و الذي نتمناه يقع ... و اقابل سيدي رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم و لو تشتوا ادي لكم شخص ثاني اشتي اقابله عدا اقلكم إننا اشتي اقابل واحده من صديقاتي سافرت سويسرا و ما قد رجعتش تخيلوا لها 6 سنين تقريبا ... و تخيلوا إن كان انا و هي ما بنفترق إلا حين نرقد كانت ساكنة فالشقة الذي قدام شقتنا الذي كنا مستأجرينها يعلم الله إننا فاقده لها قوي ، أدعوا إن الله يرجعها بالسلامه و يحفظها من كل شر و مكروه و اسلمي يا أختي العزيزه إيمان على هذا السؤال الجميل و على طلتك الخفيفة علينا هذه اتمنى لش الخير كل الخير و انشاء الله تلقي الذي بتتمني لقاءه ليل العمر

5Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 12/10/2008, 3:35 pm

Nedved

سلاااااام ليل العمر

بس اعتقد السؤال اذا لاقيت الفرصـة تقابل شخص مشهووووور .... فهل صديقتك مشهووووورة Very Happy

فيا ريت تقولي لنا من هي الشخصيــة المشهورة التي تتمنى لقاءها

وكما نريد من ايمان ان تعطينا اجابـة لنفس سؤالها

سلااااااااام

6Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 13/10/2008, 5:27 pm

Age Night

Age Night

يوووو ما اخطرك يا ندفد
أقلك حاجه ... صديقتي مشهورة بالنسبة إلى مشاعري
هههههههههههاي
و مشو ضروري اتمنى القى شخص مشهور
إني القى صاحبتي هو احلى شي عندي من لقاء اكبر مشهور فالعالم

يالله يا إيمان وينيه اجابتش

7Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 13/10/2008, 8:14 pm

Nedved

با عادني مصمم اعرف من هي الشخصيـة المشهوووورة اللى تريدي تقابليها

لا تقولي صاحبتك ولا غيرها

اريد تجاوبي على السؤال

وكمان ايمان لازم تجاوب

سلاااااااااااام

8Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 15/10/2008, 2:08 am

Age Night

Age Night

هيا ماهو
ناهي لك ... أشتي أقابل كوندليزا رايس
أدرى ما بينها هي و العرب و منين ادت هذك الخبث
هيا إفتهنت

و بعدا يا ندفد أشتي أسألك أين جو الخبره الذي فالمنتدى
سكيو و همس المشاعر و ذكي و بسام و القلب الأبيض و الثانيين

أمانتكم يا خبره قلوا لهم يرجعوا و الذي يعرف عنهم حاجه يقل لنا

يالله باااااااي

9Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 16/10/2008, 3:47 pm

Nedved

سلاااااااام

وانا والله زيك مستغرب ايش حصل ... أول ما شاركت كانوا كلهم موجودين وبعدها على واحد واحد يسيبنـا
اكيد مشغولين ولاقوا وظائف

بس انشاء الله يشاركونا اقل شي في الاسبوع مرة واحدة

سلااااااااام

10Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 17/10/2008, 9:47 pm

EMAN

ما شاء الله مشاركاتكم وردودكم رهيبة شكرا لكم فردا فردا.

وبالذات المناقرة بين ليل العمر ونيد فيد يلا بكم عرفنا ما هو هذا النيد فيد طلع لاعب كرة؟

. شكرا لمروركم لانه نور الصفحة اما عن اجابتي اعتذر انها تاخرت بس كنت مسافرة.. وجبت فرصة كافية تردوا وتتناقروا.

اسمحوا لي يكون الرد بالانجليزية لغرض في نفس يعقوب ولهذا الغرض كتبت السؤال بالانجليزية.

11Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 17/10/2008, 9:48 pm

EMAN

For me; I would like to meet Dr. Phil. I don’t know if you know him or hear about him. He has a very popular program; for me this program helped me to improve and develop my English. It was my favorite program at all; tell I heard how badly he talked about Muslims and Arab.
I thought he is a very educated man; who did not follow and belief what says in news; I thought he knows more about the palstain issue; but what I realized is that he got his information from dishonest sources, or he is a racism man.

I did not belief what I heard at first because he is against the concept of racism.
I decided not to watch his program tell I watch that show by my self; only then I can judge wither he is against Arabs or no, whither he is a man who says some thing but does different thing or not, whither he is a racism or not.

So please if you know how I can get that show (of the day when he talked badly about the palstanion man) tell me how to get it. At least to write to him and know why did he say that, from where he got that false information, to gave him the true picture about Arab and Muslims, helps him to know more about the reality of the Palstanian issue. And to judge whither to watch his program or to quit.

12Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 18/10/2008, 1:15 am

Age Night

Age Night

wanna know the truth, when i was reading ur answer Eman, I wished that i am just like u, i felt that u dont think about ur self only like us, u think about the whole arabic and islamic nation, u are just great with all the meaning of that word, i know the program of Dr. phill but i didn't hear anythin about what u talked of racisim, look i wanna tell u something, American say that (no good deed goes unpunished) and that's the truth we are just trying to take our rights from the jewish and we want thm to get out of our bodies they are just like the viruses which try to destroy every thing in the islamic body, i dont really know why do they hate us, but that's thier role as a people of the t.v. they are willing as much as they can to make our face appears so ugly in front of the american and the european communities and do u know why. that's because the polticians want to create an excuse in the minds of the people that make them innocent of their wars against us.... and that's all

and now i would say that , i am just like ur case i wanna meet him and i will show the whole universe who is the real doctor me or him, i wish i can in order to present his real ugly face to the people of this mad and poor world

thank u so much sister and really i wish i am or have the soul and the mind of a girl that's called EMAN

accept my passions

Age Night

13Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 21/10/2008, 2:57 am

EMAN

Thanks dear for your sweet words
I am not the only one who thinks like that there are a lot who feel the same. your encouragement and agreement at what I said shows that you are also a positive person who cares of others.

Dear the problem is that many people think in such a way But no one listens to them or cares of what they say; some despise such thoughts and issues; and some says 'we are not the one Who will change the world"

If they don’t belief on themselves and their value as a human; who can make changes, who can effect positively on others; so they are not suppose to ask for change and better life; if they don’t help themselves, so they are waiting for who???????????? To change their life.

if they listen and allow others to insult them;with doing no thing for that
so they are not suppose to ask for respect.

So as an educated people who have the English language; we should do our best to change the untruth and ugly picture which have been drawn of Arab, and we should do the best to tell the whole world who are the real Arab and Muslims.

Finally I would like to thank you for your sweet words.

Your sister
Eman

14Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 25/10/2008, 2:14 am

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

كما تعودنا عليك إنسانه نشيطه و ذو فكر راقي و إحساس عالي جدا
رائعة هي مشاركاتك يا إيمان و دائما تأتين إلينا بما يفيدنا إفادة جمة
و أما أنا فكما قال الأخوان أتمنى لقاء سيدي و حبيبي و قدوتي و قائدي محمد ابن عبدالله صلى الله عليه و على آله و سلم
و أتمنى إنا نقدر نوقف يد وحده ضد هذولي الناس اللي مثل الدوكتور فيل و نوقفهم عند حدهم
على العموم ما خليوا لي شي إنتي و ليل العمر و الله يجازي اللي كان السبب
و بس ذكرني كلام ليل العمر عن رجال التلفزيون كلام سمعته من مقدم برنامج سري للغاية يسري فوده
عندما تدث عن الإعلام و قال

عندما يتحول الأبيض إلى رمادي، و يتحول الرمادي إلى أسود ، و يتحول الأسود إلى عدوان ... فتش عن الإعلام
و عندما يتحول الحق إلى شك ، و يتحول الشك إلى زور ، و يتحول الزور إلى بهتان ... فتش عن الإعلام

و بالفعل كان هذا هو دور الإعلاميين الغربيين في شن الحرب على العراق و خصوصا قناة الحكومة الأميريكية فوكس ... فهم يزورون الحقائق دوما و يجعلون الأبرياء مجرمين و المجرمين أطفالا وديعين تعتري البراءة وجوههم .... و هذا بالفعل ما قام بعمل الدكتور فل
و أنا مثلك أنت و ليل العمر أتمنى لو أنني أقابله و أعلمه ما هو الإسلام و ما هي حقيقة من يجري ورائهم

تقبلي مروري المتواضع دائما

15Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 18/11/2008, 2:05 pm

EMAN

اخي الكريم بسام اسعدني وجودك في هذة الصفحة ومرورك الكريم
ومقابلة الرسول هي امنية كل مسلم
انا سعيدة بتفاعل ليل العمر وتفاعلك حيال مقابلت الدكتور فل.
فانا عازمة ان اشاهد الحلقة ومن ثم التواصل معه لمعرفة اسباب الهجوم على الفلسطينيين والعرب ومن اين حصل على هذه المعلومات
المغلوطة وهل لدية استعداد لمعرفة الحقيقة من مصادر موثوقة؟ ام لا
وانا على يقين انة قد لن يقراء الرسالة او انه لن يعيرها أي اهتمام خاصة وان ثبت علية انه عنصري ضد العرب
ولكن ليس هذا ما يهمني
بل ما يهمني هو ان يعرف من هم العرب وانا امة لها عزة وكرامة لا نسمح بلاهانة المبنية على اسس شخصية او دينية عنصرية
مغلوطة ومشوهة. بل نحن امة اعزنا الله ونحب ان يتعرف العالم علينا منا ومن خلال مصادرنا الموثوقة وليس مصادرهم المغوطه
نقبل بالحوار الهادف الذي من خلاله توضح الصور على حقيقتها
وكلي امل فيمن يهمة الامر ان يساعدني حين اقوم بهذه الخطوة لان اليد الواحدة لا تصفق.

16Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 1/12/2008, 5:06 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

dear Eman
thanks for your words you have giving me the hope that there are a lot of Arabic women who really care about the Arabic Picture , thank you verey much Eman

If you want to make a change you and us we have to start looking for the source cuz there is no smoke without fire.
A man like D.Phill has gained a high rank by his brain but this is not true cuz by stating and expreesing his point of view against us he proved not only to us but to the whole world that he is not in control of his brain. In other words, the Knowldage that he has drawn as a fake picture is the key factor that tells us that he has no knowldsge at all the only knowldage he has is the one made by his producers and managers. A man like him who in so many occasions has made a clear rejection to racism, and now he is stating the oppsite in a manner that speaks to us, and this foolish act supports my idea that he is guided.

Yours

Omar Ali

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

17Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 16/12/2008, 5:37 pm

EMAN

Thanks brother a lot for your support.

My next step is to contact with Dr.Phil
but before that I want to watch that show; in order to have a complete idea about every thing.

But unfortunately I could not till now, because it is soooooooooo difficult to search,[ I don’t know even the month , that may make it easier]

Any ay I will do my best; and in this step I need your help and support.

We should put all our hands together[ one hand cant club]. And I am going to ask for a strong support from a friend of my family who work honestly and hardly in the Palistain issue; and who puts her life in dangers only because she knows the right s of pal stain, who talks about the nice pictures that she finds in Arabs and Muslims.

So our task is not just to reject something and avoid it or only quit, but we should work hardly to fix the miss and view truth and reality honestly.

By the way brother …

Where is your answer of the Q???????????????????????

18Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 17/12/2008, 4:00 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

My answer to ur Question is as follows
The first person whom I will give away my life is our Master the Heavenly Light sent to us Mohammed ( p.b.u. him )
and the other one is my Father...............he was the source of hope and joy in my life Oooh God I wish if I can kiss his forehead......................................................
the third one is the women that I love
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, due to the current situations I will choose to meet the Presedent Ali Abdullah Sallah to speak a word of truth before him to tell him that there are people dying every day Cuz they don't have something to eat or they can't afford going to hospital , crazy people are sleeping on the side walk in ruthless cold out there and and and and and ....................etc.etc.etc.etc
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and those are the poeple whom I would give up my life just to see them

19Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 27/12/2008, 2:49 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

i would like to meet Rashik Al-majid
i love his songs so much
and i wanna ask him from where he gets all that senses
by the way his new album is amazing so much
thankd iman for the question

20Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 28/12/2008, 5:31 pm

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

راشد و ماجد scratch scratch scratch scratch
santa

21Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 28/12/2008, 9:02 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

يوه كانك متعرف راشد الماجد
و ليش تحك راسك اربع مرات
عارفه ان الكل قال الحبيب المصطفى هذا كلام اكيد
بس اظن ان السوال يقول شخص مشهور من المشاهير يعني
لا يكون قصدك شي ثاني ايمان فهمينا
و اشتي اقابل اسامه بن لادن كمان لو ما عندكم مانع ههههههه
الله يكثر من امثاله

22Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 1/1/2009, 6:34 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

صورتنا عنروح بيت خالنا علي
هذا منتدى يعني مفتوح
يعني حزقو
على هكذا عيقابلنا جورجي بوشان الشنب
كما اوبوهو يا عيالي
affraid affraid affraid affraid
يعوه والفعلة
سوالنا لهذة الحلقة اعزائي المشاهدين يقول
ماذا تعرف عن الثقب الاسود؟؟؟؟
الاجابة على هذا السوال ضرورية عشان نثقف انفسنا عن المكان الى عنسير لية
ودافة

23Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 1/1/2009, 1:28 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

بصراحه عمر انا احيانا ما افهم عليك
المهم انا ما اخاف من احد الا من ربي
لا بصراحه ابتسامة عبدالله بالخير تخوفني
عبدالله بالخير يخوفني لمن يضحك
affraid

24Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 3/1/2009, 5:59 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

الحكاية مش حكاية خوف
الحكاية ان الكلام ماينفع الافعال هي اقوى صوت من الاقوال
ولمعلوماتك اي موقع في النت مراقب واحنا عندما نظل نذكر اشياء مثل هذة مين عارف ممكن يوم من الايام نتهم بدعم " الارهاب " على قولتهم واحنا بذلك لم نسهم بدعم قضيتنا الدينية والعقائدية بشئ
وبعدين اسامة بن لادن سبب عواقب وخيمة منها خلق الذريعة التي كان يحلم بها الانذال لأنتهاك حرمة الاسلام والامة العربية ومين عارف يمكن تكون هذة الشخصية هي شخصية من صنع امريكا واذا تشتي اثبات على ذلك ابحثي عن حلقة خاصة من برنامج سري للغاية بعنوان اعتقد غزوة منهاتن او احداث الحادي عشر من سبتمبر
عني انا لا اؤمن باسلوبه لان الاسلام لا يحارب الا من حمل السلاح و حاربة ولم يحارب الابرياء
اما بالنسبة لمشاركاتي هي بتكون غامضة للبعض منكم بس واضحة جداً لمن يفهمون ترميزي لبعض المواضيع
الختم
مشفر

25Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 3/1/2009, 1:59 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

و انا اقول ليش غيرت صورتك
هههههههههههه
عالعموم مشكور اخوي عمر
و مابرد على هالكلام الا لمن اشوف الحلقه اللي قلت لي عنها زغم اني ما احب السياسه
نعن ابوها ما حد سلم من شرها

26Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 5/1/2009, 10:26 pm

EMAN

brother Omar at first i hope to be with u father as soon as possible
second i hope to meet the girl that u love and live with her for ever
third i hope to get this golden chance and to meet the presedent and talk to him about what ever u want
اما البنوتة حقنا صح انتي فعمهي السؤال صح وحليتي صح
راشد وفهمنا لكن اسامة بن لادن ليش؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ما وضحتي
وبعدين بتقولوا الله يستر شكلنا عنسير بيت خالينا
ليش او به في المنتدى نٌمس ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
فهمتوا يعني ما هو نمس؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
بعدين الصدق ما احد مودف الا الي حاطين صورهم
وانا اعتبر مودفة نص ودافه
الله يستر عا الصفحة هذة حقي المهم لو طال الغياب
اسالوا علينا قد انتوا دارين واين احنا
الله يسلم الجميعويخلي لنا بيت اهلنا

27Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 5/1/2009, 10:30 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

لا ما فيها شي
اللي مجرب عارف اش الكلام هذا
قالك و دافه قال
و ما اقدر اوضح لان التوضيح ما منه فايده و اللي صار صار

28Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 6/1/2009, 2:27 am

soul of sorrow

Omer,
I paricipated to say Hi to you.loooooooooooool

What the heck are you talking bout?
Osama is a great man Question

29Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 6/1/2009, 5:02 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
at long last the great Osamma is here
it feels good to see here again my dear
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????
due to the facts that support my theroy I can't say anything other than this
Cuz if he still intact why don't we see the influance of his movement
he was the wining card used by G.W.B to put his dirty feet in three countries
afganstan and Iraq and the third one you will know it in this year
every time he showed up they violate every law and step on every things
ooohhhhhhhhh dear I feel like a ruthless rock if wanted to see it your way
I'm sorry bro
Neutral Neutral Neutral

30Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 6/1/2009, 5:12 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

[quote="EMAN"]brother Omar at first i hope to be with u father as soon as possible
second i hope to meet the girl that u love and live with her for ever
third i hope to get this golden chance and to meet the presedent and talk to him about what ever u want
--------------------------------------------------------
thanks my dear 10000000000000000 times for your kindness your words came to refresh my mind and sent a massive waves of hope to the abandoned forsaken derelict forlorn desolate unfrequented lonely heart. thank you ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo much dear
and by the way my father died 3 years and 4 monthes ago !!!!
it is true that I want to be by my father but I can't be dead A.S.A.P hhhaaaaaaa
so long
What a Face O.M What a Face

31Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 6/1/2009, 2:26 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

اهلا وسهلا اسامه
ايه والله عز المراجل
و مشكور ع مرورك

32Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 8/1/2009, 4:00 am

soul of sorrow

Omer,
Do you like the sever silence of Arab as well as you.
Those people have left luxurious life behind for bums. They prefer being martyrs to being fed by the plate of contemptibility and degradation. Omer, fraternally, you woul rather think it in an appropriate way. Be level-headed. Sorry for being too straightforward. By the way. See you soon.
Yours,
Osama Basketball

33Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 8/1/2009, 4:02 am

soul of sorrow

Thanks tons, panadol.
I do appreciate it. Smile

34Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 8/1/2009, 4:21 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

صق شكسميبت
سيباتاىرىؤؤخثهبعكشخهثب
تسينبت شكيتؤىثعاؤ خسياكخشصثب
هيتكشيتهشثصىؤكش
يىشكخصثبهشكيب تيب
this is my reply for you Osama
write things that people can follow you O.k

35Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 8/1/2009, 3:44 pm

EMAN

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Brother Omar I am really sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I did not realized that u father dead
I am really really sorry when I said I hope to see him as soon as possible
But now
I hope to meet him in paradise بعد عمر طويل

36Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 9/1/2009, 5:58 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

امين
مشكورة اختي ايمان Razz Razz Razz

37Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 9/1/2009, 10:49 pm

soul of sorrow

Exclamation Omer, I didn't get what you mean?

38Who will be Empty رد: Who will be 10/1/2009, 12:29 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

that's the point Bro Cool Cool Cool

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى