THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

To You Classmates I Wish You Understand

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

Classmates …………………………….. this word … yeah .. I still remember that time .. in which I said this word to you all………………….. It was in one of our university mornings that were full of smiles and laughters … that were full of peace and innocence. It was in the morning of our first farewell ceremony in the college … Look, I don't know…. but really… I feel that no one has felt its warmth as I did … no one has blessed its real meaning just as I tried to make it blessed, I wanted this word to become more than a word that's said, I wanted it to be a perspective that can be seen and read and touched.

I'm not writing these words to you to make you remember me, or to know that I loved you all, and used to do so….. But I'm writing this to you because I felt that I want to say something to you …. Something that we must understand and give all ears….. It's not about me .. it's not about you … it's about a person just like me lived among us …. I know you may close your eyes at this moment and attempt to find the edge of this message,… I know you have no time to read what I am about to tell you … look, I cannot enforce you to read it … I cannot enforce you to believe it … you have the right to believe it or to reject it … yet I will say it…

I've been trying for a very long time to stand in a life that may seem like that life which can be found in stories and movies,…. That kind of life in which a person can love the people who love him… and cry for the pains of the others, that life which makes the person laugh and cry.. moan and sing .. damaged with happiness

]I tried to get myself out of that life of money and envy and plots… I tried to love and I loved … I tried to smile and I smiled .. I tried to cry and I cried … I tried to be that human who is human with all what this word carries. …..

Do you know what I realized there????

I've witnessed people hate each other, laughing at the poor… stepping on the emotive .. saying lies to befriend…

I just wanted some people to love me because I am myself… to love me because I am trying to confirm their love inside of me….

Look… I am writing this to you and I am sure that some of you if not many will laugh at me and say what they are used to say… that …. I am a poor person who thinks that he can live in the heaven while his feet are deep in the hell. I know they will say that this is just crazy …. People have forgotten this, since our prophet died.. it doesn't bring any money or cash ……….. Yes, that's exactly what I am talking about … life of love and innocence became an illusion, and it's impossible to even be thought about. Nowadays, the person who loves and evokes his emotions to feel the feelings of the others is a poor and stupid person….. why? Cuz there is no more real hearts that can feel or love…. Hearts became desires

Classmates, I tried to take myself away of this life that many of us live… life which became as commerce.. if you give you have to take more , or it's better not to give at all. I'm not telling you that just to think about me in a bad or a good manner.. or think that I am changed… But really I don't have any more chances to march away of this life.. I have sold my chances to the air. Yet I believe that I have to create the chances for myself and not to give up to the devil. I am still remembering what the old man has said "a man can be destroyed but not defeated"…

]For that classmates, understand that "life is not how to live, or by what. It's why do you live, and for what you must live. Long life doesn't mean living on the earth for hundreds of years, but it's living in the hearts and the minds of people forever. And the real happiness is to draw the smile on the sad people lips."

Thank you for reading if you've read ….
Your lover/ Bassam al.Mardahi

عدل سابقا من قبل (B) almardahi في 27/11/2008, 1:04 am عدل 3 مرات

Age Night

Age Night

Hey what's this great speech i rememberd u when u said that word to us
but tell me why do u look at the world that's around u with that black eye
why u have sold ur chances to the air
maybe u have given ur emotions to some people who dont have any
but remember that there are some people who are giving their emotions to u

the last of this speech was so so so wonderful i liked it sooooo much
they are great sentences that tell us how we should live

u have the eyes of a wise person and maybe u see what we dont

thank u for this emotive speech that enters the hearts that can feel and love

AGE NIGHT

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

Oh Thank You very much Age Night For this reply that tells me that you read all my message .... look i realy don't like this kind of look to the world that's blacked ... and when i said that i have sold my chances to the air because I really loved who don't love me and adored who don't know who am I ....
yet You are right .... there are some people who love me but not in front of me ... may be in the heaven

by the way thank you so much for giving me an eye

i wish you all the best Age Night

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

دفعة الالم والامل

تتكتل الأيام يوما بعد يوم لترسم حدود ديره اسمها القدر الألم والأمل. تكتلت فيها الحجارة و الطين لتبدءا تاريخ وطن, تجمع فيها كل شخص لتبدءا مراسيم العمل و مولد أمه و أمل.

ترعرع فيها شبان كزهور الياسمين تنشر عبق الخير في كل دار وشارع, تزهو بهم صورة الحياة في أبهى حله.

تشرق الشمس يوما بعد أخر لتشهد نشأة جيل وفرحة عيد,جيل زين كل يوم بكل جميل, يبنون ارض من كل عتيق , يعطرون السماء بكل شذى وعبير, يرشدون كل ضال و عابر سبيل.

ولكن وفي ظل ما قد أسلفت يأتي الليل بسواد كظيم تصارع فيه القمر لتخرج من تحت ستاره اللئيم لترى كل من يقبع تحتها يبحث عن راحة للنفس وبعض النعيم.

ومن اجل غدا أفضل نمضي الهم في كنف محراب الأمل ندعو ربنا اللهم وابعد عنا كل مدعي متهم , وكل قادم مبهم , واجعل رضائك عنا هو الأهم و اجعلنا من صفوة الأمم نحن شباب دفعة الألم والأمل.11-3-2007
وكل عام و انتم بخير

عمرعلي

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

أهلا و سهلا بك يا عمر ..... و والله إنني لأتذكر هذا الكلام الرائع و الجميل و الذي تعودنا عليه منذ أن بدأت تكتبه
لقد تعودنا هذا الجمال في قصائدك العربية و الإنجليزية ... لقد تعودنا عليها في نثرياتك العربية و الإنجليزية
لقد تعودت عليها أنا شخصيا في مسرحياتك الشكسبيرية
و بالفعل إننا دفعة الألم الجم ... لأن منا من لم يشعر بالأخرين .. و لأن منا من نسي أنه كان ذات يوم من الأيام جالسا
بجانب زملاء له ... عاشوا معه أفراحه ... عاشوا معه أحزانه و مشاغله ... وقفوا في يوم من الأيام ضده لأنهم أحبوه
هنالك منا من إذا من انتقل من نمط معين من الحياة إلى نمط آخر ... نسي كل شيء لاقاه في نمط حياته الأول
لماذا ؟؟؟؟؟ لأنه أراد متعمدا أن ينساه ... لماذا؟؟؟؟ لأنه لا يود أن يشغل نفسه بسوى عمله و لهثه وراء الدنيا و مالها
لماذا؟؟؟؟؟ لأننا والله لم نعد كما قلت لكم في رسالتي نحمل في صدورنا قلوبا ... تحب و تعشق و تشعر و تتألم
لم نعد سوى آلات يحركها المال أنى ذهب ... فإن ذهب بنا يمنينا إنقدنا وراءه ... و إن ذهب بنا شمالا إنقدنا وراءه
هي الحياة.... يلهث ورائها من لا تريده .... و تلهث وراء من ليس يريدها .. كما قال لنا الحبيب المصطفى
يا أخي الغالي و العزيز عمر ... حاشاك ثم حاشاك ثم حاشاك أن تصاب بغبارهم فأنت و بعض الذين أعرفهم
هم ذهب إذا كان الذهب لا يغير لونه برغم كل العوامل و الظروف ... هم دوحة يلقى بها الضمآن ماء يشربه
و شجرة يستظل بظلها ... و حبا يشعره بالدفئ و الطمأنينة .... أنت لي أخ كأنك إبن أمي و أبي .. و أمك أمي و أبوك أبي
و إن من آخاك لهو أخ لي .... و من عاداك فهو عدو لي .... و من أحبك و أحببته و أردت أن تفتديه بروحك
لكانت يا أخي روحي قبل روحك و كلي قبل بعضك
شكرا لك يا أخي على مرورك الرائع و الذي أشتاق إليه في كل وهلة أخل بها على هذا المنتدى
تقبل إنحنائي و تعظيمي لشخصك الكريم و العظيم و روحك الجميلة
أخوك

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

و الله يا أخي بسام انك كمشكاة نور
تنيرُ دربنا, ترشدنا و تحمينا
أخي بسام
لقد صورنا خلال هذه الفتره الماضية اروع صور في الاخاء و الترابط و لا عجب أننا إخوان في السراء و الضراء فوالله اني لواهبٌ مقلتيى وكل ما انا عليه من كيان و تكوين ولا اراك علي مفربة من اي ضر ايً كان نوعه .
أخي بسام اني لأشعر ان قلبك هو قلعتي الحصينة و كرمك هو سمائي ونبلك هوكل الجنان المحيطة بقلعتي ياأخي

بالمناسبة سمعت بخبر سفرك أرجوا ان يكون كل شيء على ما يرام!!!!!!!! و مارأيك ان اطرح مقدمة روايتي " ترحيل وطن" للنقد و التعديلات؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

هلا اخي عمر و الله يخليك تسلم على هالكلام الطيب
و مثل ما قلت إن حنا اخوان و ما راح يقدر الزمان يفرقنا
و اطمن اخوي ما في شي بس مشاغل داخلية يعني عائلية ارجع احكيها عليك لما نلتقي يوم الجمعة إنشاء الله
و اما عن ترحيل وطن ..... فرحل يا أخي مقدمتك و اعلم انني سوف اقرأها سطرا سطرا و حرفا حرفا .
و اعتقد إني ما راح اقدر انقد أو اعدل عليك .... لان الطالب ما يقدر يعدل على استاذه
بس ابشر يا اخي راح اقراها و اعطيك رايي بكل صراحه عن كل شي
نلتقي على خير
متفقين

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

مواضيع مماثلة

-

» hi classmates i am yasmeen

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى