THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

WHEN YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT A PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT YOU???

4 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

I feel confused right now.. i don't kno what to say... yet i feel that i want to say something … I am writing those words with tear and fear
I don't know what kind of destiny that dragged me to feel this feeling

I watched the song of "TAKE MY HEART BACK"
Even though I didn't watch the whole movie of If Only … but still
The events of that clip and the words of that lyric
Beside the things that I have read about that story…………..I

I don't know I felt that …… I don't know .. but I felt crying
It's really so hard to lose somebody you love …
It's more to know that you will lose him or her tomorrow, and you spend your last day with him or her… and he or she doesn't know that it's the last
At that moment you feel the real feelings and the big position of her or him inside of you … you become so sad cuz you lost all the past days without feeling that feelings
It's more difficult for me to die and I couldn't tell the person I love
That I loved … so much
It's a sorrow to leave the location of your beloved without even a smile
It's so hard to leave with a feeling of dumb emotions that shows nothing
IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO SAY

It'll be alright
You said
Tommorrow
Don't you cry
Don't you shed a tear
When you wake up
I will still be here
When you wake up
We'll battle all your fears
And now I'll...

Take my heart back
Leave your pictures on the floor
Steal back my memories

I can't take it anymore
I've cried my eyes out
Oh,and now I face the years
The way you loved me
Vanished all the tears

Just a little more time was all we needed
Just a little time for me to see
Oh,the light that life can give you
Oh,how we get such a free
So now I'll...

Take my heart back
Leave your pictures on the floor
Steal back my memories
I can't take it anymore
I've cried my eyes out
Oh,and now I face the years
The way you loved me
Vanished all the tear

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dear I know that you know that If you can love you are alive even if love will back fire on you . you have to enjoy the sour moments of love cuz love is all about pain I wish If I could turn back the hand of time till the moment you want to say I love you and I would put all my strong feelings inside your heart to say to her I Love You My Only End say it powerflly
Bro I want you to know that sometimes we follow our minds rather than our heart and we don't know why
Thanks Bro for sharing your feelings with us and I so sorry for the sorrow that addressing us

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

Dear brother .... it's not about her only
It's about you all
Brother
I want to say in font of all the world
I love you

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

that's what I'm talking about man
I Love You you you you

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

THANK YOU BROTHER
and i wish that even if i couldn't express about the the things that I wanted you to know

but at least I wish you all of you ... understand what's the meaning of losing somebody you love .. but you didn't care about,... what's the feeling of leaving the people you love and they couldn't feel your love toward them
I WISH WE LEARN HOW TO LOVE AND WHY WE SOULD LOVE

moody

moody

i don't know wt 2 say
it's really hard 2 lose someone u love,but this is life.

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

WELCOME MOOOOOOOOOOODY TO THIS ROOM
AND I AM SO GLAD CUZ YOU READ THIS
DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING
EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE .. EXCEPT SOME CLIPS AND SOME ARTICALES ABOUT ITS STORY
BUT IT HAS ENVOKED INSIDE OF ME SOMETHING THAT WAS ABOUT TO DIE ... I AM SO THANKFULL TO YOU DEAR CUZ YOU REMINDED ME THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHOM I LOVE SO MUCH BUT I DON'T GIVE THEM THE ENOUGH ITTENTION AND KINDNESS
I DIDN'T FEEL SAYING "I LOVE YOU" AND ITS EMOTIONS THAT ARE LIED BEHIND EXCEPT ONE TIME BEFORE CUZ I SAID THAT FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART .... YET AFTER THE THINGS THAT I SAW IN THE STORY AND THE EVENTS OF THAT MOVIE IN ITS CLIPS
I RELIZED HOW MUCH THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE VERY SAD TO LOSE ... CUZ YOU DIDN'T EXPLOITE THE DAYS BETWEEM BOTH OF YOU AND TOLD THAT PERSON YOUR FEELINGS OF LOVE AND RESPECT TOWARD HER OR HIM FOR US

BY THE WAY EVERY THING IN LIFE YOU SEE YOU MUST LEARN FROM AND DO THE THINGS THAT YOU LEARNED
DON'T PASS ANY THING IN LIFE LIFE LIKE THAT
BUT TRY TO DO YOUR BEST IN MAKING THE OTHERS LOVE YOU
THIS IS TO ME FIRST AND TO EVERY HUMAN ON THIS SIMPLE EARTH

PLEASE MOODY ... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU MAY BE ANGRY
AND I AM SO WORRIED CUZ IT SEEMS THAT PANADOL IS ANGRY OF US
I SWEAR TO YOU AND TO HER THAT WE DON'T MEAN ANY THING BAD TO ANY ONE
WE WANT THE GOOD TO EVERY PERSON AND THAT'S OUR NATURE
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT IT WASN'T MORE THAN A PASSING TALK
BUT WE WERE WRONG AND I ADMIT THAT WE COMMITED A MISTAKE
BUT I BELEIVE THAT THE HEARTS OF YOU AND PANADOL AND AGE NIGHT ARE BIGGER THAN OUR MISTAKE
AND THEY WILL IGNORE IT
I HOPE SO
SSSSSSO SORRY DEAR AND PANADOL AND AGE NIGHT
WE ARE CONFISSING OUR MISTAKE CUZ WE ARE SURE THAT YOU WILL FORGIVE IT .. CUZ IF WE DIDN'T EXPECT YOUR FORGIVNESS WE WOULDN'T SAY SORRY ,,... BUT WE ARE SURE THAT YOU WILL FORGIVE AND FORGET
AND TAKE THIS FROM ME
WALLAH WE RESPECT YOU AND THAT WAS A VERY LONG TIME AGO WHEN WE TALKED ON THE CHAT.............. BUT AFTER WHAT WE TALKED ON THE CHAT WE SAT WITH EACH OTHER MORE THAN THREE TIMES AND WE TALKED ABOUT YOU WITH ALL GOODNESS AND RESPECT

WE EXPRESSED OUR ANGER TOEARDS THAT PERSON WHO TALKED TO AGE NIGHT IN A BAD MANNER ... AND WE SAID THAT YOU DESERVE
MOODY
PANADOL
AGE NIGHT
WHSPER OF THE HEART
(H) ALSOFY
YOU DESERVE THIS SITE AND YOU DESERVE BEING THE REAL STARS OF IT
THAT'S EVERY THING I CAN SAY
THANK YOU DEAR FOR YOUR PASS

moody

moody

that's ok

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

OK THANKS FOR UR PASS

The Blue Sea

you know msaiw bassam or basham u make me so sick , upto i would vomit , what are doing man ? this is not apologise i think u are begging man . fuck off , plz stop megging to those girl be confident of ur self

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

so blue sea ...... u don't imagine how hard it's to make somebody upset ... and if u make a mistake u must demand apologize from the people whom u hurt .... and I think those mates deserve more
and u can say whatever u desire
thanks for ur pass

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى