THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

Already Business Letters

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1Already Business Letters Empty Already Business Letters 28/2/2009, 5:36 pm

hamoudah

hamoudah

Dear All ,

I am really happy to be among my friends the batch 33 forum . I take the opportunity to wish you all a productive life in your study , work , and any other hopes in your life .
I pick up some of business letters from different websits and it is my pleasure to look at them and reply with your kind comments and I hope to take your admiration .

Please visit the link :
http://www.altjar.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=118
For more letters .....

Regards ,

Ahmed Hamoudah cheers

=======================================================
خطاب مرفق به سند شحن
Enclosing Bill of Lading

تأييداً لخطابنا المؤرخ. . . يسرنا أن نرفق طيه سند الشحن الخاص بالبضاعة التي شحنت إليكم اليوم على الباخرة. . . التي ستبحر من قطر، وذلك تنفيذاً للعقد رقم. . . المؤرخ. . .
ونرجو التكرم بتوريد صافي الثمن لحسابنا في بنك. . .
ملحوظة: توجه كافة المراسلات إلى الشركة ولا ترسل باسم أشخاص معينين.

In confirmation of our letter of... We have now pleasure in enclosing B/L for... shipped to-day per s/s... from Qatar, against Contract No. ... dated ...
Please pay the net proceeds into our account with the bank of...N.B.
All communications to be addressed to the Company and not to individuals

تأييد (تعزيز) خطاب تسعير
Confirmation of Quotation

نشكر لكم استفساركم الذي تسلمناه اليوم،
ويطيب لنا أن نعزز لكم برقيتنا التي تضمنت السعر التالي. . .
ونأمل أن ينال هذا السعر رضاءكم وأن نتلقى طلبكم الذي
سيكون موضع عنايتنا التامة.

We thank you for your inquiry, which came to hand to-day.
We have pleasure in confirming our telegraphic quotation, as follows...
We trust you will find our price satisfactory
and that you will place your order with us, assuring you that it shall receive our best attention

إشعار شحن مرفق به الفاتورة Advice of Dispatch Enclosing Invoice

إشعار شحن مرفق به الفاتورة
Advice of Dispatch, Enclosing Invoice

تسلمنا خطابكم المؤرخ. . . ومعه طلبكم الخاص بـ. . .
ويسرنا أن نفيدكم أن البضاعة المطلوبة قد شحنت إليكم اليوم حسب العنوان.
نرجو أن تضيقوا لحسابنا طرفكم مبلغ. . . . . . قيمة الفاتورة المرسلة طيه.
ونأمل أن يصلنا قريباً طلب جديد منكم، نوليه كل عناية.

We were pleased to receive your order of... for... We beg to inform you that the goods have been forwarded to your address to-day.
Have the kindness to place L.E... the amount of the annexed invoice, to our credit.
Trusting to receive an early repetition of your commands,
which we shall always execute with the greatest care

رسالة طلب بضاعة على سبيل التجربة Trial Order

طلب بضاعة على سبيل التجربة
Trial Order

تسلمنا خطابكم المؤرخ. . . ومرفق به الكتالوج الخاص بكم.
وفي طي هذا الطلب رقم. . .
رجاء التكرم بتنفيذه مع ملاحظة ما يأتي:
ترسل كافة البضائع خالصة مصاريف الشحن وتحرر فاتورة منفصلة من صورتين عن كل طلب ويذكر رقم الطلب في الفاتورة.
ونحيطكم علماً بأننا سوف نبعث إليكم بطلبات عن كميات أكبر، إذا ما صادفت البضاعة المرسلة قبولاً منا.

We are in receipt of your letter of the... together with a copy of your Catalogue.
We send you herewith Order No... and shall be glad if you will execute in accordance with the following instructions:
All goods must be sent carriage paid. A separate invoice in duplicate required for each order. Order number must be quoted on invoice.
If the goods give us full satisfaction, we shall be in a position to place larger orders with you

======================================================

2Already Business Letters Empty رد: Already Business Letters 28/2/2009, 8:09 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

hi hamoudah
it's great to see you here
and thanks for the business letters
ah, you know that i have studied all the stuff you have mentioned
and these things are easy for me, but the diffeculties are in the opening L/C and the inco terms of shipment
and the terms of payment
it's realy a headache
thanx bro for the tips and we are waiting for more
best regards
lol!
lol!

3Already Business Letters Empty رد: Already Business Letters 28/2/2009, 10:14 pm

hamoudah

hamoudah

Dear Ms/Mr.Panadol

Thanks a lot for your kind comment , Actually it is not difficult to know about

opening L/C .

Letter of Credit request from you more attention when you write them but be sure that when you open the L/C you have to know the procedure of opening L/C

For example, if you wanted to import a shipment of clothing and the seller (exporter) has asked for an L/C. If you accept the exporter’s terms you will need to apply for an L/C from your bank in favor of the seller. L/C’s usually state a time period and manner in which the exporter must provide documentary proof that they have shipped the goods. Other obligations may also be included.

Obtaining an L/C is not as simple as just asking for one. As your bank is pledging to pay the exporter on your behalf, you will be required by your bank to demonstrate that they will be able to recover their funds from you.

Regards ,

Ahmed Hamoudah

4Already Business Letters Empty رد: Already Business Letters 28/2/2009, 10:27 pm

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

here you are Ahmed .... at last ... you participated with something
and really it's a very great thing to have some information in this field
I felt through reading this that u have studied such thing
and really i am eager to study them and know them more
cuz I am about to open a company for my father that deals with emport and export
and those things are very important for me
I have visted the link u gave .... it's something of value
thanks brother ... and i wish u participate more and more with such precious things
accept my regards

5Already Business Letters Empty رد: Already Business Letters 28/2/2009, 11:00 pm

hamoudah

hamoudah

cheers bom Dear Mr.Bassam ,

Many thanks for your kind comments in a due course . Are you sure that you want to open a company it is something really great to be a business man especially we know your behavior well my dear friend that you have good public relation with others and good personality and other things I can mentioned by phone it is better man
Wish you a successful life man .

Regards ,
Ahmed Hamoudah

6Already Business Letters Empty رد: Already Business Letters 6/3/2009, 2:13 am

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

و الله يا اخوي أحرجتني بهالكلام الحلو

و الله تسلم على كلامك
و هذا الشي إنما يدل على سمو أخلاقك و قلبك الطاهر
الله يحفظك يا رب لنا و لاهلك

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]