THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

LAMPARD RENEW WITH CHELSEA

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1LAMPARD RENEW WITH CHELSEA Empty LAMPARD RENEW WITH CHELSEA 19/8/2008, 1:58 pm

Nedved

After a summer saga, it seems that "Lampard affair" is over. The English midfielder of Chelsea FC, was very interested into transfering to José Mourinho's Internazionale FC, but a few days ago he finally signed the extension of his deal with the Blues until 2013/14 season: "I see it as my final big contract and I will play out my days at Chelsea," said Lampard after signing his new deal on Wednesday. "I want to finish my career at Chelsea". Mourinho will have to renounce to the player that could fit perfectly with his midifield. "I'm very happy that Frank decided to link his future with the one of Chelsea. He's a fundamental player for me and for the future victories of the club" said Chelsea's new coach, Luiz Felipe Scolari, that will count on Lampard's help to win the Champions League.

Sallllllam

Nedved

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى