THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

To You My Dear Classmate

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1To You My Dear Classmate Empty To You My Dear Classmate 10/1/2009, 6:02 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

Ladies and Gentlemen, our fathers and mothers, our teachers, and my dears classmates, you my brothers and sisters………………..

Here we are looking at the passing days of the last four years considering our invaluable friendship. It's our friendship that we don't want to see it vanishing within the cold coming future. With every single pulse of our warm-beating hearts, we strike an epic of friendship and cordiality that evokes a nirvana within our living encyclopedia of memories.

Our friendship is a wear of attire of a yearning day that we have weaved from the cordiality fabric in order to warm a chilliness of mania of being apart.

Only with your willingness and passion my classmates we have built for us a domicile of harmony and felicity standing on rooted foundations of sensations, and surrounded by crystal walls of pearls of devotion. Therefore my classmates, beneath such awning the utmost intention we must preserve.

I'm really proud to say that my classmates are fixed like a continent of trustiness and truthfulness, like mountains of compassion embracing the stars dwelled ravines of candor and faithfulness, and the estuary of all emotions.

My class mates, here we are coming towards our final destination to moor our ship of knowledge on a fatherland of fondling fancy. We are coming closer to the day when we leave this ship holding a glorious flag shining with our nostalgic stars for the passing days. Also, it's the same day when we grow and irrigate the pits of aspirations by our minds.

Today my classmates, we have to prepare for our graduation to start building our realm of spacious pages that accommodate for all imports they hold, verses of our strong enthusiasm written on lines inlayed with stones of emerald from the mines of our minds.

Eventually, to honour you my classmates, we have made a website that's in fact our electronic planet. This electronic planet needs to be alive, so we are looking forward for your contributions to help us planting the pages of our electronic planet.

With such humble work, we are passing another point in a thousand-mile-way of success. This is only an attempt to accomplish what we are living for, and to deliver our message to the following generations "WORKING HARD AND THE DESIRE TO BE THE BEST OF ALL"

At the end, I'm asking you my classmates to put your hands in my hands to change the course of history to the better and to build a new promising future. Thank you my fathers and mothers, my teachers, and I wish you luck my invaluable classmates, my brothers and sisters.

Your voice

http://omarhamood@gmail.com

2To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 10/1/2009, 3:46 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

thank u omar for the beautiful word about friendship
and of course we are gonna work hard to be the best of all
thank u so much
Very Happy

3To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 12/1/2009, 4:03 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

that's what I want dear
Thanks

4To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 6/5/2009, 2:54 am

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

voala ..... in view a humble vodevilian vatern cast vaceriously as both victim and vilin by the fesistutes of fate..... this visage no mere vaneer .. is a vistage of the vox pupli now vacant vanished...................................

thanks brother for such great words
I AM PROUD OF YOU

5To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 20/5/2009, 3:44 am

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

thanks brother we are all proud of each other
thanks for you all

6To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 8/10/2009, 10:06 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

well, this is for tomorw
happy birth day to you
and i hope u a happy life full of fun and success
To You My Dear Classmate Lol

7To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 8/10/2009, 10:21 pm

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

thank you so much dear and I wish the same and a littel bit more
To You My Dear Classmate Lol

8To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 14/10/2009, 4:54 pm

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

أقول باقعه تصوعك
ههههههههههههههههههههههه
و الف الف باقعة تبارك لك اخي
هههههههههههههه
To You My Dear Classmate 12651

9To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 14/10/2009, 9:11 pm

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

To You My Dear Classmate 603139
لك جني يبارك بيوم زفافك الى القفص الحديدي
ههههههههههه

10To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 14/10/2009, 9:41 pm

(N.B)

(N.B)
ADMINISTRATOR

اي قفص حديدي يا ابو قفص حديدي انت
تصدق القفص اللي بدخل فيه حياتي الجايه هو مش قفص والله
انا بدخل الجنه يا عمر الجننننننننننه و القفص ما هو الماس القفص حب و حنيه و أمان و استقرار
ياااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااه
الله يوفق الجميع
و باقعه تصوعك
هههههههههههههههه

11To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 15/10/2009, 4:37 pm

Soul Of Love

Soul Of Love
Supervisor

To You My Dear Classmate 592244
احول انت ولا شنو

12To You My Dear Classmate Empty رد: To You My Dear Classmate 25/11/2009, 1:18 pm

The Forum Star
The Forum Star

To You My Dear Classmate 1_1228673088

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى