THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE BATCH33 ( JOURNEY OF SUCCESS )

ترحب إدارة المنتدى بكافة المقترحات التي يتقدم بها الأعضاء من أجل تطوير و تحسين المنتدى .. و نعدكم بعمل المستطاع لتلبية مقترحاتكم، مع فائق الشكر و التقدير ... إدارة المنتدى
لقد تم مؤخرا ًنشر كتاب (فلك الشيطان) و الذي ألفه زميلنا من الدفعه الكاتب / مجلي الجرباني و الكتاب متواجد في مكتبات خالد ابن الوليد في التحرير و الدائري
للراغبين في وضع أخبار جديده للدفعه إرسال رسالة إلى بسام المردحي المتواجد في المنتدى و شكراً.... إدارة المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

The Fragrance in You : Hey Girls ..Smell Good

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

iهمس المشاعر**

iهمس المشاعر**

The Fragrance in You : Hey Girls ..Smell Good

A perfume is a profoundly intimate gesture that projects your moods and perceptions. The fragrance defines your personality and what you would like others to perceive you as. The perfume compliments your clothes and overall personality to project a certain dominant trait in your personality. As you move, your fragrance defines your presence. It is you at that time and moment.
However , most commercial fragrances are overpriced and to me, seem to be frivolous.
The best perfumes and moisturizers can be found in nature itself. It is best to take advantage of same and enjoy a relaxed and chic lifestyle.
You can enjoy a wide variety of perfumes with the essential oils of rosemary, basil, sage, sandalwood etc. However to use same safely, you need to blend a few drops with water using an emulsifier. Essential oils cannot be and should not be directly used on the skin as they can cause an allergic reaction. But a diluted mixture with water or with a carrier oil can be rubbed to give a lovely day long perfume.
You may get the feel and flavor of expensive lavender based perfumes by using the Lavender essential oil. It is easily available and feels and smells very good. However, use it with caution after diluting it with water (using an emulsifier) or blending with a carrier oil.
So go for these various essential oils, blend them a bit and experiment to enjoy new smells. Find a good source and resource with this link. Birch Hill Happenings has a good variety of essential oils, emulsifiers and carrier oils, and can serve your needs very well.
As a standard disclaimer, do try the diluted oil on a small part of your skin first, to make sure you are not allergic to them, before using them regularly.
Now, let me give below two quick ways to use Rose water to moisturize and tone up your skin.
Rose water blended with Jasmine flowers kept overnight in a refrigerator will smell heavenly and give that fresh garden feel. Rub your neck and upper body with a little of the rose water and jasmine combination, and fell fresh and lovely.
You may also take Rose water ( easily available commercially) and keep a small quantity in a bottle with you in your purse/ bag. Keep a cotton roll handy and simply wipe your face and neck twice a day with the cotton ball dipped in Rose water to find freshness and a natural cleansing action.
If you live in a cold climate or a very hot climate and feel the need to moisturize your skin, simple put a couple of drops of glycerin in the rose water you keep in your bag with you. When you clean the face with the cotton ball, you will find an excellent moisturizing and cleansing action simultaneously.
I keep a few fresh jasmine flowers in the Rose water and a few drops of glycerin in the rose water I store in my refrigerator. Whenever I go out, I simply take a small quantity in a small empty glass bottle ( an old empty perfume bottle) and use it is directed above. It keeps me smelling heavenly and make me feel fresh and invigorated. It is also a very good natural toner, moisturizer and cleanser for my skin.
Let your fragrance find you. As you change and mature, so will your tastes. Try new fragrances to find what you are comfortable with. Get naughty, flirty, demure or sophisticated with the right perfume. Let the perfume find you. Create a presence today! Remember, a perfume can change you mood, and make you fell sad, depressed, happy or good, depending upon what you have selected. So choose wisely.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى